Terms & Conditions
Download booking form HERE
You may email bookings & enquiries to the Centre Co-ordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
To CANCEL an existing booking only out of hours- call 01456 450 166 - new bookings cannot be taken at this number.
Please ensure that you understand the terms and conditions prior to requesting a let.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or notes – contact the centre co-ordinator for guidance prior to signing & submitting your let form.
See the end notes about our No Smoking Policy
Craigmonie Centre - Glen Urquhart High School
Conditions of Let:
- The let will be authorized by, and will be subject to, the charges as set and approved by the Management Committee
- Time must be allocated within the let period to allow for preparation and clearing up. The period of the let must also reflect time for changing / showering, etc. All members are asked to co-operate fully in this so that no session overruns - any session that over-runs will attract additional charges.
- Only those areas for which authority is given may be used
- Persons or Organisations to whom the let is granted will be held responsible for the good conduct of all present during the period of the let, and also for the for the preservation and good order of the area around the complex.
- The premises must be left in good order and condition, with all the movable equipment stored correctly. There must be no litter left in and around the complex. Any damage done to premises, equipment or furniture must be made good by the party to whom the let is granted. Please dispose of all litter by taking it away with you or use the bins provided.
- Smoking will not be permitted in any area of the building / school grounds or Astroturf. - see end notes for additional information
- Alcohol is not permitted to be consumed or sold in the building or within the grounds of the complex or on / near the Astroturf.
- Groups using the premises must familiarise themselves with the Fire Regulations and Precautions in the complex. They must keep a register of all attendees.
- In the case of a function – a minimum of six (6) stewards (both male and female) must be provided. The management committee recommend eight (8).
- Where Children or Vulnerable People are involved – the centre insists that you have a Child Protection Policy & appropriate insurance in place, and may ask for proof of this at any time. It is imperative that there are enough Adults present to be able to supervise children effectively (We recommend a minimum ratio of 2 adults for the first 15 children, and an additional adult for every 15 children after that (eg: 3 adults to supervise 30 children, 4 adults to supervise 45 children, etc).
- Any breach of the conditions of let may prejudice the granting of future lets.
- High Life Highland reserve the right to amend the Conditions of let at any time.
Please Note: HighLifeHighland strongly recommends that for the protection of group members hiring its facilities, the group has Public Liability Insurance to cover injury and property damage to third parties as a result of their negligence.
- The Craigmonie Centre is not responsible for any equipment or valuables left in any part of the premises. It is recommended that each group using the premises makes their own arrangements for the safekeeping of valuables, etc.
- Cancellation or failure to take up a let will be subject to charge unless a minimum of 72 hours prior warning on any cancellation is provided to the centre co-ordinator .
Games Hall Information
- Only Indoor, soft, non marking soled shoes may be worn in the Games Hall in order to preserve the floor surface – those not in the possession of appropriate footwear may not be allowed to use the facility. No food or drink is allowed in the games hall and only water allowed on the Astroturf.
No Smoking Policy
The Craigmonie Centre in conjunction with HighLifeHighland and Glen Urquhart High School / Glen Urquhart Primary School have implimented a strict No Smoking Policy which bans smoking anywhere in or around the facility buildings or outside sports and recreation areas. This includes the car parks and extends to Pitkerrald Road / to Blairbeg Park.
This is for the health, safety & comfort of all our users.
Centre users should refrain from smoking until they reach Pitkerrald road / Blairbeg Park at which point, should they choose to light up ensure that they dispose of their cigarette butts responsably.
Information on how to stop smoking is avilable from your Doctor, & the NHS trust .
Thank you for your co-operation in this matter