Craigmonie Centre Facilities
The Craigmonie Centre is an accessible venue with disbled parking, push button entry doors, lift to upper level, hearing loops, disabled toilets and changing facilities. If you require a PEEP (Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan) or additional support to visit our venue Please let us know.
Our Facilities Include:
200 seat Theatre with:
- Comfortable retractable, tiered seating.
- HD Projector for PowerPoint, Blueray, DVD & VHS: NEW!
- Large Cinema Screen for forward projection – rear projection and stage sets by arrangement.
- Surround Sound and PA system
- Professional Lighting Rig and curtains
The Craigmonie Theatre
Various Meeting rooms that can accommodate from 10 to 80 delegates
- Multi Gymnasium /Sports Hall – for a range of indoor activities
- All Weather Floodlit pitch
- Grass Playing Fields (available soon)
- Fitness Suite
- Changing Facilities with keyed lockers and showers
Professional registered Crèche facilities may be arranged through separate negotiation with GlenUrquhart Childcare Centre, which is adjacent to the centre (details from the centre co-ordinator).
In addition – there is a Café, Library, Dining area, Gallery area, & Courtyard
In house catering that can offer everything from a welcoming Tea / coffee with home baking, through to themed dinners using local produce.
To find out about availability please contact the Centre Co-ordinator